Friday, February 3, 2012

Big Red Needs a Home!







This is Big Red, a pit bull or majority pit. He is about 5 - 6 years old. He has lead a hard life, neglected, starved, shot at, cast out. He was recently rescued from terrible living conditions. He is Heartworm positive but on a soft treatment. He is neutered and up to date on his shots. His teeth aren’t great, one canine is broken and the rest are pretty dull. He has bullet pellets in his elbow and will suffer with rheumatoid arthritis for the rest of his life.He has livened up since we rescued him and started taking care of him but still looks sad. He loves attention. I would say he needs to be an only dog and cats are NOT GOOD for him. He stiffens up when you pet him, just because he isn’t sure what you are going to do to him. He is very smart and falls easily into routines. I would also think that he is primarily a woman’s dog although he seems to like my son who is 19(he has a calm temperament), could be due to treatment from males in the past. Shows no food aggression.I am moving out of state at the end of April and need to find a new foster/forever home for him. I have four of my own and I’m lucky to be able to take them with me (told him it was a package deal from the beginning). Contact Charla Morin at Office: 281-276-6281 / Fax: 281-276-6175 cmorin@noblecorp.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment