Monday, September 26, 2011

Miss Moonpie

Update 9/28/11- Miss Moonpie now comes running when she sees me! I would like to think it is me, but I know its the Food. She is putting on weight and is no longer afraid of me. She waits patiently for her food delivery. She will Make someone a Great and loving dog. Please share her!

Moonpie Cullen is a Blackmouth Cur Mix who lives in a park on Cullen St in Houston. She has had a recent litter, still seems to have milk, but there are no pups around. So maybe she had the litter and got away. She is thin, but
has a gorgeous coat, and is really sweet and lovely. She is still living in the park, but she can be picked up and rescued IF THERE ARE SOME FOLKS INTERESTED, please let me know. Other wise, we will "street treat" her and feed her until a spot opens up in a rescue group. Curs are hunting dogs, so maybe pass on to any Hound groups you know. Thanks!

Contact junedogma@gmail.com to ask about Moonpie!



No comments:

Post a Comment